Skip to main content

Slim Jimmy of Rea Sremmurd has cut of his hair

I really did not know why he had to cut off his dread lock, but all I can tell is, they are no more. It wasn’t so clear that his dread locks was all gone, but take a good look at his front hair in their new video “swang”, you will see he got nothing. Doe it wasn’t too clear but it all shows that he has no hair at all, because he was on low cut. Hum I really don’t have to criticize him on that, but his new look looks good. All the same the dread lock was better off.
Maybe he has reasons to cut it off, and I guess they must be good reasons. Well the other good news is we can now finally differentiate between Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy. Now I can proudly tell you that it is only Swae Lee that is on dread, while Slim Jimmy is on low cut.
Click Here To See Photos

Dont Forget To Read

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

WHEN WILL YOU DEAL WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND?

A Beloved sister was sharing with me how a woman who makes her hair for her was reported to moved out of her husband's house for some months and she came back later. She told this sister that, she does not deal with her husband immediately the man offends her. She said, if the husband offends her today, she might not do or say anything about the offense now until June or August. That's when she will now deal with the husband. She added that, she has several ways of dealing with the husband. The painful part of it is that, the husband won't be able to understand the rationale behind the wickedness and maltreatment the wife is melting out to him. It is after much asking, that, the wife will now say, it was because of so so so and so thing you said to me that day 3 months ago, that I am doing this thing I am doing now to teach you lessons and deal with you. The husband would say, 'why can't you bring it up when it happened and let me apologize or tell you the...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

DISAPPEARANCE

Its disappeared, yes its went with the owl. its wasn't empty, but in form of it, it came nothing. odd I couldn't breathe but just keep an open eye with an idea of something different even though disappearance was the perfect conversation to be certain at this moment, I took myself away of that aura of unnecessary emotion and laid myself out with beautiful forwarding steps.

MASTURBATION AND IT'S EFFECT

VIRGINS AND MASTURBATION I get lots of questions on masturbation most especially from ladies -yes, ladies masturbate a lot, especially virgins. Guys also masturbate. There is no debate on that. I'm not here to argue about who masturbates most, I need to deal with a serious issue. Sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty, newness, the mystery and the hear says about sex.  Masturbation is fondling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasm. Ladies may stroke their clitoris while guys rub, massage or caress their penis. I decided to give explicit explanation because some ask me what masturbation is. Some ladies especially non-virgins use candles, banana, small bottles, sticks, dildos or whatever represents a penis and do solo sex (having sex by yourself). From teenage upward, you will have a strong desire for sex. It's a sure sign you are normal and capable of having and enjoying sex in marriage. In your 20s it wil...