Skip to main content

DON’T DREAM OR WISH JUST PRAY



DREAM
This is a very common word in the English dictionary, which people make use of every single day. According to John Dryden, dreams are imaginary events seen in the mind while sleeping. It can also be described as a visionary scheme; a wild conceit; an idle fancy. We can also describe dreams as what we hope for.
          These days you hear lot of people dreaming of things, job, money, and life. This type of dream is not the one John Dryden was talking about, but the one I call fantasy.  A teenager/youth will tell you his or her dream is to become a Doctor, Engineer, accountant, lawyer, psychologist and name all the good job in life.
WISH
According to Wiktionary a wish is a desire, hope or longing for something or for something to happen. It can also be described as the process of expressing or thinking about such a desire etc. (often connected with ideas of magic and supernatural powers). It seems the word Wish and Dream have something in common. They can be both describing a single word “HOPE”.
          The word wish is commonly used in birthday parties. It gets to the time the celebrant wants to cut the cake, they tell him or her to close eyes, makes a wish, and turn off the candles. Ask anyone to make a wish; you hear them pour out their heart desires or things which he or she has been seeking for in years. I wish I had a girl friend like Nicki Minaj, I wish I had $3.5millon dollars in my bank account, I wish I could sing like Chris Brow, I wish I could have a party like the one Jackso Derulo had in wiggle. I wish I had this, I wish I could be that, I wish I was there.
          But what you dream to be or become and thing you wish for, there are people already there, and guess, those there are also dreaming and wishing to be bigger, higher and better. I am not saying if you have a dream of becoming a Doctor you should quite. No, all I telling you is to stop dreaming or wishing to be, or become someone.
PRAY
Let say you are a Christian, Muslim or someone who believes in miracles, I will advise you to stop dreaming or wising just pray. You do believe there is someone up there who hears your prayers? You believe He has eyes he can see whatever you are passing through. You call him your creator, He knows the future, and He knows what is best for you? Then why telling him what to do?

          I have come to study life to an extent, that I don’t dream nor wish for things, I ask for and I always grant permission before I take. I know this is going to confuse you, but I will explain. When I make prayer request, I always add something “God please make it a possibility if you know it’s best for me”.
          Have you ever imagine why you have never had hundreds of thousands of dollars in your bank account? Or perhaps why your father could never buy a car? If no, I will advice you to put something’s into consideration. Imagine you have $300.000 dollars in your bank account and it was only meet to be spent by you, what would you use it for? Have you ever imagined if your father had cars and gave you one as your birthday gift, you would have ride to your death? No, you never thought of it. I am trying to say having millions of dollars and good cars in your position is bad. But the bad thing is how it would have affected you.
          Maybe God saw that if you would be that you dreamt of, it will wrongly affect you that is why He is giving you what He knows is best for you. I have come to study God so much, that when He sees you too desperate to get anything, He gives.
          That is why you hear stories like, the man just bought his first car last week and got an accident with it yesterday, and he died. In Africa where I came from, Nigeria precisely they will tell you the enemies it at work (black magic). Mr. Gabriel got a contract of $500.000 dollars yesterday morning and he got a heart attack last night. The heart attack was not because he was spiritually attacked, but because he was thinking of how and where to secure the money from harmed rubbers, kidnaper or fraud.
          These are the things God is trying to secure you from, but you are just too carried away to see them. Maybe God wants you to be the best of what He knows is best for you these are why your fantasy dreams and wishes are not coming true. Note; everything has its own set time, if you where meet to be what you dreamt or wish to become, it is just a matter of time and hard work. So I will advice stop dreaming or wishing, just pray.

By: Ihonwa Uyigue George

Dont Forget To Read

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

SECRET THAT PLEASES GOD, YOUR SPOUSE AND OPEN YOUR HEAVEN

FAITH           Faith is the ability to concise yourself that something positive will happen in the future, even if there is nothing or present clue that it will happen, and every marriage that end up in the rust is as a result of lake of faith. They stop believing they stop hoping, that any change will happen in the future, so that is why they end up in devious. Faith is very important if you want to keep your marriage to the end. The bible tells us what faith is, it says “faith is the substance hoped for, evidence of things not yet seen” by this elders obtain good report. Through faith we understand that the world was formed by the word of God, which are seen and make out of things not seen, in my own word, it is what you hold in what you believe God for. The bible said without faith it’s impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. If you want to please Go...

PEER PRESSURE & DRUGS

Positive peer pressure will almost always push a person to discover their capabilities and strengths. On the other hand, negative peer pressure can lead to habits that are both cyclical and damaging. Alcohol and drugs, for example, are usually used in group settings. Early drug abuse often includes tobacco, alcohol, inhalants, marijuana, and prescription drugs such as sleeping pills or anti-anxiety medications. The National Household Survey on Drug Abuse shows that abuse of drugs in late childhood and early adolescence is associated with long-term drug involvement. Avoiding substance abuse as young adults is paramount to preventing detrimental habits later in life.