Skip to main content

HOW MAY I HELP YOU?

You see this popular statement up there? Many of us use it when we are meeting people for the first time, especially, strangers. It is good and there is nothing bad in it. But, I have met people who used this statement 'proud-fully" & arrogantly.
Many of us think, everyone that comes to us and meeting us on our C.E.O's chairs, or in our offices need our help and they can't help us.

Let me tell you a story. A lady (my neighbor) came to my house one day and when she came in, I said to her ' How may you help me?' She laughed and said 'Man of God, it is you that can help me oo. I am having exam in school tomorrow and I don't have money to register the course, Sir please help me with any amount". I gave her what I could afford. She knelt down and was just appreciating me. I said, thanks to God.

She stood up to go, and her phone rang, I heard a song and I love that song so much. I asked her if she can send it to me. Sharp sharp, she did. As she was doing it , I saw so many messages of great men of God on her phone and powerful Christian videos, Bible versions and so many articles. I was like whaoooo. Can you share this things with me? She asked if I have space to take them. Sharp Sharp, I opened my xender and everything was sent to me. What that lady gave me that day should worth 15,000 Naira if I had wanted to buy them one by one. I looked at her when she finished and I said, when you came in, I asked you ' How may you help me? You said there is no help you can do for me and it is I that can help you. See how you have helped me greatly now with all you gave to me. She laughed and left.

I went to a school, and the school Secretary said to me harshly and 'proudfully' 'Mr man, how may I help you" . I laughed inside and I became serious and I told her my mission on free tutorial. She later saw our proposal and some of the schools we have been to. She became my friend. Took me to the Principal and said, "Sir, this man is here sir to help our school. I smiled. After my talk with the Principal. I was about going out of the school. The security man asked me to sign out. I told him, I did not sign in. He said he forgot to ask me to sign in.

I collected their visitors' book, and I filled the columns available there. But I noticed there is no column for visitor's name. They only wrote " Whom to see " "Time in" " Purpose of Visit" "Time Out" . I said where will I write my name? They said , Haaaa, we don't have that column for name. I said, you should have it and gave them like 3 reasons why they should have it. The school Secretary said, 'Oh. you have helped us again. We will correct this"
Imagine Abraham telling the 3 angels that came to help him overcome barrenness "How may I help you?" Imagine him asking them arrogantly.

I know many of us might mean well when we say "How may I help you" but please, say it with humility of heart. The person you think you want to help might also have your help with him/her. We all need help! Remember, it was an house girl that helped Naaman out of his leprosy, despite the fact that, he was a great general. 2 Kings 5:1-7.

As much as you have help to give to people, know also that, you too need help and anyone can help you. Don't speak arrogantly. Don't be proud in your heart and act when addressing people.

Dont Forget To Read

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

SECRET THAT PLEASES GOD, YOUR SPOUSE AND OPEN YOUR HEAVEN

FAITH           Faith is the ability to concise yourself that something positive will happen in the future, even if there is nothing or present clue that it will happen, and every marriage that end up in the rust is as a result of lake of faith. They stop believing they stop hoping, that any change will happen in the future, so that is why they end up in devious. Faith is very important if you want to keep your marriage to the end. The bible tells us what faith is, it says “faith is the substance hoped for, evidence of things not yet seen” by this elders obtain good report. Through faith we understand that the world was formed by the word of God, which are seen and make out of things not seen, in my own word, it is what you hold in what you believe God for. The bible said without faith it’s impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. If you want to please Go...

PEER PRESSURE & DRUGS

Positive peer pressure will almost always push a person to discover their capabilities and strengths. On the other hand, negative peer pressure can lead to habits that are both cyclical and damaging. Alcohol and drugs, for example, are usually used in group settings. Early drug abuse often includes tobacco, alcohol, inhalants, marijuana, and prescription drugs such as sleeping pills or anti-anxiety medications. The National Household Survey on Drug Abuse shows that abuse of drugs in late childhood and early adolescence is associated with long-term drug involvement. Avoiding substance abuse as young adults is paramount to preventing detrimental habits later in life.