Skip to main content

TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND ENEMIES


1. Once upon a time I met a man who told me that telling the truth and making someone cry, is better than telling a lie and making someone smile and happy.

2. He said to me your true friends are those who will never avoid you just because they have met new friends.

3. As he kept on speaking to me, he said If some people do not appreciate and value my presence, I should work hard to make them value and appreciate my absence.

4. He said I must not be angry with anyone who is quiet on me because there must be a reason why they are quiet, and that I will get to know the reason later.

5. He told me it is always better to be a blessing to others at all times than to be a burden at all times.

6. He said I must learn to forgive others not because they deserve it but because I deserve the peace that comes with forgiveness.

7. I must know that everyone deserves a second chance and many more chances if they ask for forgiveness, but I must not loose my guard over their intentions.

8. I must not only talk to people in my free time, but I must free my time to talk to people.

9. I must know that the truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie will hurt for a long time.

10. I must learn to value and respect people who tell you the Truth no matter how painful the truth is.

11. I must make my decisions when I am in the right mood, not when I am angry, likewise I must not make promises when I am excited with high emotions.

12. I must know that some people are like candles that burn themselves to give light to others. I should not have regrets if I happen to be one of such candles.

13. I must learn to be a caring friend because it is a thousand times better than a careless lover.

14. I should value and protect my relationships of many years of investments because they are like a book that takes years to write but can get burnt only within few seconds.

15. He specifically said this repeatedly that If I have a problem with someone, I should go tell the person and not go tell the world.

16. He said to me that I should know that nobody is too busy, it is just a matter of their priorities within a day.

17. He said to me that people can trust you when you are consistent with what you say and what you do.

18. He said with a low voice, only God can be totally trusted. Trust God 100%.

19. He then said no matter what, I must not forget those who helped and stood by me in my time of trials and during my difficult times.

20. I must always remember those who turned their backs on me in my difficult times of trials. Not for vengeance, but for the lesson of life.

21. I must be careful with those who put me into difficult times but I must never hate them. It is a lesson of life.

22. He said again I must be grateful at all times to God for this life and for living. It is a previlege and not a right.

23. As he was leaving me, he said, always remember how temporary this world is, I must always be conscious of the reality of eternity with God in heaven or with Satan in hell fire.

24. He smiled and left waving me for a long time. Who must this man be?

25. What he told me may be useful to you.

God bless you more as you meditate upon these words and share with your friends.

Dont Forget To Read

A GENERATION WORST THAN SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Sodom and Gomorrah seems to be more decent than this generation. Criminals are now celebrated as Yahoo boys... It is no longer prostitute but slay queen... It is no longer bleaching but glowing... no longer ritualist. Blood money is now Yahoo plus... Drug dealers are now called hustlers... An harlot is now a runs girl... Church workers now comment on immorality post in the name of freaky-freaky... It is no longer fornication but love making... Even rudeness is now savage... pride is now small girls with big God... Gambling has been upgraded to bet naija. Pornography is now recognize as BBNIJA... Premarital sex is now the main prove of love... Can you see how they have upgraded human killings to be politics? Most of these evil acts are done because of grace message. Virginity that was the most expensive asset is now cheaper than a plate of food. I have seen ladies who denial guys access to their ATM pin, account balance, their birth certificate, but yet give them easy access to ...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...

PEER PRESSURE & DRUGS

Positive peer pressure will almost always push a person to discover their capabilities and strengths. On the other hand, negative peer pressure can lead to habits that are both cyclical and damaging. Alcohol and drugs, for example, are usually used in group settings. Early drug abuse often includes tobacco, alcohol, inhalants, marijuana, and prescription drugs such as sleeping pills or anti-anxiety medications. The National Household Survey on Drug Abuse shows that abuse of drugs in late childhood and early adolescence is associated with long-term drug involvement. Avoiding substance abuse as young adults is paramount to preventing detrimental habits later in life.