Skip to main content

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 '𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘' 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 '𝐓𝐀𝐗𝐈'

I was going home yesterday after delivery at the federal housing estate, Calabar. On my way home, I saw a lady standing beside the road half-naked. She said to me while pointing her finger to her opened breasts, 'Hello, Sexy'! I know she was saying her breasts are sexy. I looked at her and shook my head in pity for her. I moved on.

As I walked a little distance from her, I got to a place (old odukpani road) where you have taxi drivers passing. I saw a lady driving a taxi car slowly, and dressed in a sporty way. She called to me and said, " Hello sir, Taxi? Meaning, she was asking me if I would like to take a taxi. I smiled at her and said sure and I quickly jumped inside the car with others passengers.  I also gave her a tump up and a look of ' Weldone, I am proud of you.

While one lady was ready to offer her body for sex to get money, another was ready to work with her hands by driving people to their destination and earn money in a dignified way.

It is a pity today that we have so many ladies, both singles and married who are ready to offer their SEXY bodies to get marks, get recharge cards, feeding allowance, house rent, iPhone, bags, shoes, etc. Only a few are ready to work with their own "TAXI" to get money in a dignified way.

Dear lady, how are you surviving? How are you getting​ your money? That car you are driving, how did you get it? Through your ' SEXY' or through your 'TAXI"?

There is dignity in labor. Don't turn your sex organs into a tool of a trade by barter. It is more honorable to be a school, company, or street cleaner and earn money than to offer your body as a toilet where every man 'enter' to ease themselves of their sexual urge and tension & they drop all manners of their misfortunes into your life through your vagina gate. You are a princess, not a prostitute! That's why I always address my online female friends as princesses.

Those of you ladies (single or married) who are earning your money by driving your 'TAXI'", keep it up! I am proud of you and God is proud of you too! When it comes to making money, use your 'TAXI' ( Works of your hands), not through your 'SEXY' ( sexy breasts or figure or private part).


Use 'TAXI' , Not '𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗬'!


Dont Forget To Read

A GENERATION WORST THAN SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Sodom and Gomorrah seems to be more decent than this generation. Criminals are now celebrated as Yahoo boys... It is no longer prostitute but slay queen... It is no longer bleaching but glowing... no longer ritualist. Blood money is now Yahoo plus... Drug dealers are now called hustlers... An harlot is now a runs girl... Church workers now comment on immorality post in the name of freaky-freaky... It is no longer fornication but love making... Even rudeness is now savage... pride is now small girls with big God... Gambling has been upgraded to bet naija. Pornography is now recognize as BBNIJA... Premarital sex is now the main prove of love... Can you see how they have upgraded human killings to be politics? Most of these evil acts are done because of grace message. Virginity that was the most expensive asset is now cheaper than a plate of food. I have seen ladies who denial guys access to their ATM pin, account balance, their birth certificate, but yet give them easy access to ...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

DISAPPEARANCE

Its disappeared, yes its went with the owl. its wasn't empty, but in form of it, it came nothing. odd I couldn't breathe but just keep an open eye with an idea of something different even though disappearance was the perfect conversation to be certain at this moment, I took myself away of that aura of unnecessary emotion and laid myself out with beautiful forwarding steps.

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...