Skip to main content

JUST FOR YOU

 

I love you doesn't mean I want to marry you

I love you doesn't mean I can't breathe without you

I love you doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life with you

I love you doesn't mean we have to be together

I love you doesn't mean we should get married

I love you doesn't mean I will always be there for you

I love you doesn't mean I need you

I love you doesn't mean there won't be opposition's trials and temptation

But I love you and I will always love for the little things you do for me, I love you despite the ups and downs

 

Thanks for coming into my life I LOVE YOU 

Dont Forget To Read

A GENERATION WORST THAN SODOM AND GOMORRAH

Sodom and Gomorrah seems to be more decent than this generation. Criminals are now celebrated as Yahoo boys... It is no longer prostitute but slay queen... It is no longer bleaching but glowing... no longer ritualist. Blood money is now Yahoo plus... Drug dealers are now called hustlers... An harlot is now a runs girl... Church workers now comment on immorality post in the name of freaky-freaky... It is no longer fornication but love making... Even rudeness is now savage... pride is now small girls with big God... Gambling has been upgraded to bet naija. Pornography is now recognize as BBNIJA... Premarital sex is now the main prove of love... Can you see how they have upgraded human killings to be politics? Most of these evil acts are done because of grace message. Virginity that was the most expensive asset is now cheaper than a plate of food. I have seen ladies who denial guys access to their ATM pin, account balance, their birth certificate, but yet give them easy access to ...

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

SECRET THAT PLEASES GOD, YOUR SPOUSE AND OPEN YOUR HEAVEN

FAITH           Faith is the ability to concise yourself that something positive will happen in the future, even if there is nothing or present clue that it will happen, and every marriage that end up in the rust is as a result of lake of faith. They stop believing they stop hoping, that any change will happen in the future, so that is why they end up in devious. Faith is very important if you want to keep your marriage to the end. The bible tells us what faith is, it says “faith is the substance hoped for, evidence of things not yet seen” by this elders obtain good report. Through faith we understand that the world was formed by the word of God, which are seen and make out of things not seen, in my own word, it is what you hold in what you believe God for. The bible said without faith it’s impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. If you want to please Go...