Skip to main content

PERCEPTION

I didn’t want to search the definition on google, I wanted to understand my every emotion of my life living to be able to give a definition. So, let’s imagine today what my perception.

Perception, to me, is a realistic image of my life process. I started to listen to that instrument I always wanted to play and create a mind view of every perception I have had in my life for every moment.


 I could picture, the first perception I got was the definition of my laughter and the hot tears of total happiness. I could still feel the emotion and how it will always be a part of me, that was my perception of the best emotional music of how I want my everyday laughter and tears to feel with or without myself at that moment.


Perception, in my dreams, is something I am still defining cause as the time ticks, its keeps reminding me how our tales of dreaming keep adding up, even in though our scare doesn’t keep us always from dreaming the best-felt emotion will always want to feel. a mind of its own is a perception we daily dream of in a mountain of existences.


I could be so right in my self in a form I have created in an environment of ups and downs, couldn’t be so safe with a mind of crazy sets of emotions, I could be home if I couldn’t find you there, I could call you home if I don’t feel myself in a mind of existence.


so perception, a mind I would continue to grow even though its certainty in beyond me, I don’t want to search for answers, but I would read as much as I can and listen to more sound as my emotion desire with a mindful of relaxing springs colors of you and me.

Dont Forget To Read

FEMALES HABITS THAT DESTROYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Being in a relationship is an amazing experience, yet there comes a time when even the most patient, caring, and loving partner just loses his temper. Women usually don’t realize that some of the small, quirky habits they have actually drive men insane. And the deeper you explore various female habits that irritate men, the more issues come to light. Some of them are quite obvious like being late all the time, while others are much more subtle and can remain unnoticed by women for years. Men can tolerate a lot, but why don’t you ladies try making their our life at least a little bit easier? Especially when those men are your boyfriends and husbands. Here are 10 annoying female habits that drive guys crazy:- 1. Being late all the time: Some people are just chronically late, no matter male or female. Nevertheless, girls tend to take more time preparing, especially when it comes to events like going to the church together, events or having that very special reservation at the...

WHY WOMEN CHEAT IN MARRIAGE

  It is humane enough to give into temptations; emotions can be wild and desires like an untamed child. They can make you put all logic, rationale and ethics into the back burner. It takes a lot of effort and not to mention. one has to endure a different kind of pain altogether when one decides to side with morality. It is the pain of never knowing how the forbidden fruit would taste. Whatever it is, infidelity or loyalty is a personal choice. But to say married women cheat is a wrong and unethical statement. Well, not all married women but why some married women cheat is what we are getting at. Sometimes even women who have the picture perfect life find it difficult to resist the love seeks them out of the wedlock. knowing what makes women fall into extramarital relationships, sometimes despite living a perfectly happy married life. Here he cites few reasons:- 1.        Sheer boredom: They say variety is the spice of life for a reason...

Eddie Jazz Genesis Album

The album has been on project since last year, with the last interview with Eddie Jazz , he told just imagine nigeria that his album is almost ready. Yesterday he drop a mixtape titled jagaban which official song was done by ycee. We will be hitting you with the download link any time from now.

SECRET THAT PLEASES GOD, YOUR SPOUSE AND OPEN YOUR HEAVEN

FAITH           Faith is the ability to concise yourself that something positive will happen in the future, even if there is nothing or present clue that it will happen, and every marriage that end up in the rust is as a result of lake of faith. They stop believing they stop hoping, that any change will happen in the future, so that is why they end up in devious. Faith is very important if you want to keep your marriage to the end. The bible tells us what faith is, it says “faith is the substance hoped for, evidence of things not yet seen” by this elders obtain good report. Through faith we understand that the world was formed by the word of God, which are seen and make out of things not seen, in my own word, it is what you hold in what you believe God for. The bible said without faith it’s impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. If you want to please Go...

PEER PRESSURE & DRUGS

Positive peer pressure will almost always push a person to discover their capabilities and strengths. On the other hand, negative peer pressure can lead to habits that are both cyclical and damaging. Alcohol and drugs, for example, are usually used in group settings. Early drug abuse often includes tobacco, alcohol, inhalants, marijuana, and prescription drugs such as sleeping pills or anti-anxiety medications. The National Household Survey on Drug Abuse shows that abuse of drugs in late childhood and early adolescence is associated with long-term drug involvement. Avoiding substance abuse as young adults is paramount to preventing detrimental habits later in life.